Hello, I am running multiple Cisco 4404 controllers Vers-7.0.116 and the majority of the WAPS are CAPWAP 1131's . The issue I seem to be having is that lately when I reboot an access layer switch, POE, 3750 series, with WAPS attached, I lose some of the WAPS. The WAPS never come back on line again and appear to be dead. They were completely operational prior to the reboot, but after reloading the switch, no switch configuration changes, the WAPS never come back on line. I have shut/no shut the interfaces of the switch, and the switches POST seems fine. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, I have lose about 30 WAPS so far. Thanks!!

Vikki Cutrone
Network Admin
Vassar College