Vikki,

After the reboot are the APs still drawing power, just not showing a link
light on the switch? Have you tried plugging a console cable into an AP
when you do a reboot on the 3560 to see what messages the AP returns?

I have seen an issue on our 3560's before, and the condition was related to
low power, though the switch did not throw a log message until I upgraded
the firmware to a newer version. We had not exceeded the number of
allowable APs/wattage on the switch, but we had undersized the UPS that the
switch was connected to. Essentially when the switch rebooted and attempted
to power on all of the APs, it would overload the UPS, cause a slight low
voltage situation and so the switch would disable all POE power.

--
Joe Roth
Networking Group