From: Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu<mailto:lhbad...@syr.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 2:48 PM
To:
"WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>"
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU<mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>>
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple TV's (Again).

Agreed, and we’re all feeling the same pain to various levels. At the same
time, not sure how to push Apple. By all accounts, their reaction to the
petition was a grand slam on our part. At the same time, we still have the
“nobody is allowed to really talk to Apple- funnel it through your SE to be
formally blown off” situation.

Lee H. Badman
Network Architect/Wireless TME
Information Technology and Services (ITS)
Syracuse University
315 443-3003