From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Craig Eyre
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 11:15 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless and health issues

Hi All,

I recently had a staff member ask for a report or document stating how
dangerous wireless is to their health. Has anyone else been asked this before
and can you direct me or send me the info that you provided to that person or
department?

Thanks for any help or info on this subject.

Craig Eyre
Network Analyst
IT Services Department
Mount Royal University
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary AB T2P 3T5

P. 403.440.5199
E. ce...@mtroyal.ca<mailto:ce...@mtroyal.ca>

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of
strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."  Vincent T.
Lombardi

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact
the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do
not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error,
or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or