on a slightly related topic, we have a couple of staffers now raising
concerns over the library security gates (ours are made by 3M) and the EMF
that they put out.

Our safety and risk folks can find little to no supporting material to
disprove any health concerns...even the 3M web site is quite on the matter.

Anybody have any nuggets out there?

-d