Greetings

Just fyi on the 7.4.100.0 RRM

CSCue13108
TPC in 7.4 reduces transmit power to lower than expected values
Workaround:
Setup min - max power levels for TPC, so that the power levels do not fall below the expected value
TAC does have a engineering special that fixes this or next release

and agree "outside the RFC" but do use one lease per client and not had any problems,thought was to clean up pool and ddns little quicker. ISC dhcp mailing list conversations support just using shorter lease times, I just never took it out.

best!
jim