MacBooks will also have issues, certain versions of OS.

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Palmer J.D.F.
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 1:07 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Disabling 802.11b speeds

You can run a report from within NCS (and no doubt WCS) to give you all users
using a particular connection protocol, eg 802.11b.
Navigate to...
Reports > Report Launch Pad > Client > Unique Clients > Unique Clients Report
Details
Then select 'All' for 'Report by' and 'Report Criteria', then select '802.11b'
from the 'Connection Protocol' from the respective dropdowns.

A side note, disabling 1mbs stop Nintendo Wii consoles from associating.
Is anyone aware of any other device that is known to suffer when disabling any
of the faster speeds?  I have Kindle in my mind for some reason when disabling
6mbs.

Cheers,
Jezz.