Trent-

I sent you an off-list email, let me know if you didn't get it.

-Lee

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Hurt,Trenton W.
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:08 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Cisco wlc tweaks

I have disabled all those rates coming up on 3 years now.  I have same feelings
about exclusion stuff too.  I need them on but sometimes it can cause clients
to get excluded for the wrong reasons.  Example is ip theft exclusion but the
client has an ip of 0.0.0.0 the wlc sees this as ip theft and excludes client
this causing more time for client to successfully connect.  What are your
exclusion timers set too?  Mine are default 60 secs. I think I remember in the
ise session from live they where recommending 5 mins for edu but that seems
extremely long to me.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:52 PM, "Lee H Badman"