Lee,

Have you ever opened an enhancement request for this? Again, I'm made a
lot of suggestions to the BU and I see those changes filter into the
code over time.

Jeff

>>> On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM, in message
<943da0e70434ca499ad0088fb90eaadef0e...@suex10-mbx-05.ad.syr.edu>, Lee H
Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu> wrote:

Absolutely drop the legacy rates, and stretching the auth timers is a
safe bet.  The client exclusion thing is one of those topics that ticks
me off a bit. We need to use exclusion, or our auth servers get pounded
by clients that are either misconfigured or not yet configured right (or
may have no interest in our secure WLAN but hitting it incidentally),
but Cisco gives you no flexibility in the triggering. 3 fails and
exclusion kicks in. It’s not all that uncommon for a healthy client to
have 3 fails before they get it right, and so this should have some
flexibility to it, but I have yet to hear any interest from Cisco in
changing it and their “throw your suggestions into the Ignore Box”
feature request system isn’t really bringing me satisfaction.

-Lee Badman