Hi,

A word of caution - we've found that the Realtek 8188/8191 etc devices do not
support connecting with only some 802.11b data rates enabled; it's either all
or nothing for these devices.

There is a driver update for the 8188CE but all other devices (81919SE, 8723AE
etc) are out of luck.

The workaround for us was to disable 802.11b completely.

Cheers,
Tristan
---
Tristan Gulyas                  tristan.gul...@monash.edu
Wireless Network Engineer       M:  +61 403224484
eSolutions division            P:  +61 3 9902 9092
Building 205  Monash University   3800   Australia