*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] *On Behalf Of *j...@nww.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:00 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* [WIRELESS-LAN] Reasons for NOT upgrading to iOS 7?

One of my editors noted there are stories online about the large percentage
of upgrades to iOS 7 in a very short time; but he himself has NOT. He
wondered about why others may be refusing or delaying the upgrade.

I was curious about what, if anything, you folks are hearing about this,
either through personal conversations (or even impressions) or possibly
feedback from the Help Desk staff as they deal with endusers?

Again, in keeping with Listserv rules, no one will be quoted/identified; at
this point just trying to see if this is worth exploring. Thanks.

Regards,

John Cox

Senior Editor

Network World