P. 403.440.5199
E. ce...@mtroyal.ca

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."  Vincent T. Lombardi

Inactive hide details for Jason Watts ---12/12/2013 12:07:53 PM---This blog post at aerohive has good info on determining transJason Watts ---12/12/2013 12:07:53 PM---This blog post at aerohive has good info on determining transmit power on devices. Interesting that

From: Jason Watts <jwa...@pratt.edu>
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU,
Date: 12/12/2013 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] WiFi planning
Sent by: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>

This blog post at aerohive has good info on determining transmit power on devices. Interesting that the report lists different power levels at different frequencies.

http://blogs.aerohive.com/blog/the-network-revolution/apple-ipad-3-and-other-mobile-device-wi-fi-output-power

--
Jason Watts
Pratt Institute, Academic Computing

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2013, at 1:54 PM, "Turner, Ryan H" <