In certain areas, sure. One more thing we're going to have to divine from our
tea leaves is which areas only need coverage, and which need the extra money
sunk in for high capacity. Unfortunately, all it takes is a professor who wants
in class laptop survey software getting scheduled in the wrong room to blow up
your original plan.

Personally, I'm still waiting for a vendor to release an AP with dual 5GHz
radios, so I can just buy one of those to add capacity in that band instead of
buying two dual band units and turning the 2.4 radio off.