We have been a customer since 2012 (switched from Meru) and we currently
have 345 access points across 2 campuses.  Our lease times for
Faculty/Staff SSID is 9 hours and our lease time for Student subnets is 5
hours.  We are much happier with Aerohive than we were with Meru, but
Aerohive is not without their issues.  The 2 issues that are affecting us
the most right now are 1) access point crash / reboots and 2) DHCP packets
being dropped on certain model access points.  We also notice issues with
the Hive Manager Online servers being overloaded from time to time.  We
will be testing a Hive Manager on premise server soon to see if it helps.

*Van K. Jones*
Network Support Manager
Mississippi College
P: 601.925.3493 | F: 601.925.3955