+1 We have been absolutely plagued by interference this year. It's always
been manageable in the past...but not this year. The proliferation of
devices is mind-boggling. I have an idea that the only way to clean the air
in the residences is to turn off the power. The stuff running off
batteries, for the most part, play nice.

Wi-Fi is doomed:

http://wirednot.wordpress.com/2014/09/29/wi-fi-as-we-know-it-is-doomed/

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.h...@merrimack.edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 55 minutes defining the
problem and five minutes finding solutions. – Einstein