Hi

We don't actually have room numbers in our names because there's often
renovation work which might change the numerotation of the rooms.
We use the id of the building, closet number+ Letter for purpose + sequential
number.
We use the same recipe for cameras, switches and the like changing the 2nd to
last letter based on type of device.

Cheers,

Manon Lessard
Technicienne en développement de systèmes CCNP
Direction des technologies de l'information
Pavillon Louis-Jacques-Casault
1055, avenue du Séminaire
Bureau 0403
Université Laval, Québec (Québec)
G1V 0A6, Canada

418 656-2131, poste 12853
Télécopieur : 418 656-7305
manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca<mailto:manon.less...@dti.ulaval.ca>
www.dti.ulaval.ca<http://www.dti.ulaval.ca/>

Avis relatif à la confidentialité | Notice of
Confidentiality<http://www.rec.ulaval.ca/lce/securite/confidentialite.htm>

Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description :
Description : Description : Description : Description : Description : Logo de
l'Université Laval]