From: Brian Helman [mailto:bhel...@salemstate.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 11:22 AM
Subject: How big are your wireless segments?

We are in the process of moving from a controllerless vendor to Aruba.  Our
current design is very segmented, to keep wireless device broadcasts from
overwhelming the network and AP’s (we had this problem back in 11g days).
Presently, we’ve limited segments to /23’s (give or take).  In your
controller-based environments, how large have you let these segments go?  Is a
/21, /20 … viable?

-Brian