Slightly different test, Meraki SSID, with a MBA13 running 10.10.5.

I did a packet capture on the AP filtered for arp and used wireshark on the Mac
with the same capture filter.  I'm only tracking arp requests, since that's all
I should see on the MBA.  100% arp requests sent OTA from the AP were seen by
the MBA.  But this is an older 11n MBA.  I'll get my hands on an 11ac device
tomorrow and rerun the test.

Is it possible you are in promiscuous mode in Windows?  You shouldn't see the
arp responses for anything that client didn't send, or in responses to the
clients request unless promiscuous mode is enabled.  which then isn't a fair
test of what the laptop did or did not hear.

Thanks
Jake Snyder

Sent from my iPhone