One thing you might want to consider is sending the DHCP options to
tell clients to not broadcast NetBIOS packets:

We've been using the following options for years without problems:

option netbios-node-type 2;
option netbios-name-servers 0.0.0.0;

Especially if you are going to filter the broadcasts anyway, you might
as well have the clients not send them in the first place.