I just received about 20 double sided pages of feedback rom one of our
professors. She decided she would do a survey on wireless in classrooms to
two of her classes. The responses as I'm sure you've all experienced are
very accurate(lol).

My question is does anyone utilize a specific tool or personnel to capture
the usability of their wireless environment. We have an Alcatel/Aruba
Networks environment. We receive lots of stats from our Airmanger
application on bandwidth to user. These metrics however don't seem to
parallel the responses we get from students and faculty.

We use mobile devices, IOS and Android based devices to test access to the
wireless network. Naturally we are only in a given area for short periods
of time so our capture will not be the same as a professor or student.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Mark

*Mark McNeil  *
*Director, Network Engineering and Operations*
*Fordham University | Fordham IT*
*Tel: 718-817-3763*
*Business Office: 718-817-3750*
*Fax: 718-817-5775*