I learned something from one of my higher ed customers.  They put these
inexpensive brass locks on their APs.  Not because they provide great
protection, but because it simplifies any insurance claims if they are stolen.
The $2 lock let them bypass a ton of paperwork and get funded for a replacement
quickly.

Sent from my iPhone