As others have mentioned about Cisco code, we need a good reason to goto
.160.  We dont have an x800 series other than 1810w.  We have been bit a
few times now with code stability.  Our latest debacle going from .141 to
.151 using pre-download all but bricked a controller.

-Jimmy

--
James Helzerman
Wireless Network Engineer