I think your going to have the same problem with ACS as there is with ISE.  The
controller does not send the PSK the user used to the RADIUS server for
verification/validation.  Instead the RADIUS server will send back the PSK
value the user/device should be using and the WLC does the
verification/validation based on that return value.

Nick

On Aug 4, 2017, at 4:02 PM, Hunter Fuller