From: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
on behalf of Daniel Wurst <wur...@denison.edu>
Date: Friday, August 24, 2018 at 11:11 AM
To: "wireless-lan@listserv.educause.edu" <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
Subject: [WIRELESS-LAN] Wireless Only in Student Housing?

Hi All,

We are looking into building a new student housing building and are considering
going Wifi only for network connectivity. We were wondering if anyone else has
gone the route of only allowing network connectivity via wireless. If so, can
you share your experience, lessons learned, and advice.

Thank you,

Dan
--
Daniel Wurst