Hello.

I have been following this thread with great interest as we have a new student
housing project in the works.

My questions are:

  1.  Who was involved in the decision to go all wireless (or not) on your
campus?
  2.  Were cost savings involved in the overall decision, if there were cost
savings, considering the potential need for a greater density of APs?
  3.  From where was the greatest push-back not to go all-wireless?
Conversely, who were the biggest fans of moving in the all-wireless direction?

Thanks

Edward M. Fishman
Director of Networking and Systems Administration
Division of Information Technology

Stevens Institute of Technology
1 Castle Point on Hudson
Samuel C. Williams Library - Lower Level
Hoboken, NJ 07030

T 201-216-5147 | C 917-817-4088
http://www.stevens.edu<http://www.stevens.edu/>
edward.fish...@stevens.edu<mailto:edward.fish...@stevens.edu>