Charles, you wrote a while back that you went through the process of moving
from CloudPath to SecureW2 for EAP-TLS.  I'm curious how that experience
went.

Did you change Certificate Authorities or do some kind of CA transfer?  Did
you avoid any hard stop moments where clients lost access and had to get a
new cert?

We are using CloudPath and my primary concern for migrating off of it is
making sure it is a smooth user experience.