*From:* The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Community Group Listserv [mailto:
WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] *On Behalf Of *David Logan
*Sent:* Friday, June 4, 2021 9:50 AM
*To:* WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple product antenna strength vs other?

Tim -

Have you examined the performance data the AP collects about each client
connection which is stored in the Mobility Conductor (fka MM)?

What does the Client Health metric tell you about each device?

Are you aware of the CLI commands you can execute on the MM/AP to look at
VERY detailed client connectivity characteristics?  Don't remember the
exact syntax, but it's in the neighborhood of ap debug client table and ap
debug client stats.  For example, you can pull debug stats on the Apple
devices that will show how many packets Tx/Rx at specific WiFi data rates
that the AP supports.  You can look at retry frames.  etc.

-- David