From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 7:33 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Trade SHows

    I personally am so sick of every F**ker trying to sell me something

everytime I turn around. I am going to WispCon, but I aint paying to
attend a damn thing. Someone will give me a pass for the exhibits and
the rest of the sales BS can suck a limb. I do like going to these
functions for the meeting of wireless buddies and meeting some I havent
ever had the pleasure of meeting. I also like to rub elbows with the
guys whose gear I do use.

Mac

--
           Mac Dearman