Charles,

I certainly didn't blacklist your show. I've just heard lots about it and know it pretty well, I don't know a thing about WISPCON for example, or any show other than ISPCON, which I have attended. This is a general discussion forum .. so discuss away..

Charles Wu wrote:

Hi,

Not sure what I did to get the WiNOG show "blacklisted" - but, taking our
event out of the mix, if you were going to look at alternative WISP/ISP
shows, I'd highly recommend checking out ISPCON

http://www.ispcon.com

Although wireless is just one component of the show, the Golden Group (show
producers) is a highly professional organization that tries REALLY HARD to
cater to the small ISP/WISP

-Charles
WISPNOG Park City, UT
http://www.wispnog.com