I have been looking to implement this as well with our MT boxes. Does anyone
have any samples? I know how to redirect an ip in the MT boxes but how do
you redirect to a specific web page? Unless you setup a web server on the ip
with a generic page just for that server you would get the main web site on
the web server ip. Now if you could go to ip/yourshutoff.html that would be
different.

John