From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Rohrbacher
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 7:34 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Rohn BX Tower

Portland cement has no gravel.  I'll mix it 4 parts to one.  So.....those 15 94 lb bags are like 60 94 lb bags.  I had figured I needed 1.28 yards for the hole I dug.  But now that I have the specs I will see how big the hole has to be.  I will only put a CPE on this tower.  Nothing huge.

Brian

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

15 bags of cement won't mean squat in a hole that big.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
personal correspondence to:  mark at neofast dot net
sales inquiries to:  purchasing at neofast dot net
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-