From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Scrivner
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:29 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Waverider 900 mhz throughput

I do not think you will find any 900 Mhz 2M X 2M solutions out there that will scale well. I use Waverider and it works really well for my service. I offer two plans. 768K and 256K up and down. I can get about 70 to 100 clients per sector with Waverider running this way. I think the polling MAC in Waverider keeps the max speed per client at about 1.5 meg up and down. If I have someone needing 2M or more I sell them a connection to my Trango AP.
Scriv

Mark Koskenmaki wrote:

Anyone with real-world experience with them?

I sell 2M X 2M connections... will WR gear keep up with this, and what is
the maximum available real throughput?   Not radio rates, but real-world
throughput?

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-----
-