The word from an RN ( personal friend) that is working at the SuperDome said that they are moving the living out and moving the dead in. They said that they are out of body bags - - - - - it will be thousands dead from the sound of it just in the NOLA area- - - -

Man - this is unreal. If you are a praying person - - - - - today is the day to remember these folks!!!! There are so many that havent been heard from, so many missing, so many that are without anything today. I am currently at my moms house and she has a house full of people. Only one couple is kin to us and the rest are refugees from New Orleans. The POTS lines here are non functional as it is jammed up and all you get is a recording stating that " all circuits are busy" I have VOIP phones and they work great as they arent Dependant on the PSTN in this area. Its just about the only dependable phone service up here today.

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor wrote:

Rick,
I just got a call from a Federal Law Enforcement agency... cant say who.. BUT... they tell me that the Hurricane has killed hundreds.. NOT 70. there is wide spread looting.. AND prisons are being overthrown by inmates.. WOW! On 8/28/05, *Rick Harnish* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Mac and Johnny O, are you guys far enough inland?  This storm
    looks to be something else.  Best of wishes to both of you!   Let
    us all know what we can do to help.

    **/Rick Harnish/**** **

    /President/

    /OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.// /

    /260-827-2482 Office/

    /260-307-4000 Cell/

    /260-918-4340 VoIP// /

    / www.oibw.net <http://www.oibw.net/>/

    **/ [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>/**

    **/  /***/ <http://www.oibw.net/>****/*

      <http://www.wispa.org/>**//**

    <http://www.wispa.org/>

    --