Amen!  I'm thankful to be hearing from ya, Joe.   Glad everyone's alright.

God bless!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joe Laura
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:15 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Back to the hurricaine......A time to focus

Sorry I did not post a reply until now. I just got the opportunity to sit in
front of a PC. I want to thank you'll for all the E-Mails I got of support. I
really needed that. Its extremly hard to sit down an even just type something
about this Hurricane. It has been a nightmare to say the least for all of us on
the Gulf Coast. All of my family is alive and I am so thankfull for that. The
mental effects that this has on one is unimaginable. At first I thought it was
just me but everyone I talk to just begins to break down when they realize the
reality of what is going on. I am determined to get past this and find the
strength to be back in action as soon as I can get back home. They are talking
maybe three months to even drive into New Orleans. I am at my Wifes cousins
house and Shrevport and just wish all of the other people were as fortunate as
I to have a roof over there head. Thanks for the offers of help!! Its the
things such as that, that help us keep strong! Joe Laura