Joe call me - 1-800-774-0320

JohnnyO

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Rick Harnish
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 8:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'WISPA General List'
Subject: RE: [WISPA] Back to the hurricane......A time to focus

Joe,

Its great to hear you and your family are out of harm's way safely.  You
have been in my prayers and thoughts since before the Hurricane hit.  I
can't and won't pretend to imagine how devastating this storm has been
to your community, business, home and friends.  WISPA is committed to
assist you in any way we can.  We are in the process of setting up a
donation fund to help you get your business back on it's feet once you
get to move home.

You pretty well tell it like it is in this article.
http://www.smartbridges.com/css/articles.asp?id=303

I quote:  "One of the neat things about the WISP business is that even
our competitors are willing to help with problems,'' said Mr. Laura.
"Everyone helps each other and has to work together........"

I hope to have a paypal account set up by the end of the day in which we
can start collecting donations.  Everyone helps each other here!

Let us all know how you are doing from time to time and if you need
anything just ask!  I'm sure someone will step up to the plate and help.

God be with you!

Rick Harnish
President
OnlyInternet Broadband & Wireless, Inc.