From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 8:54 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] need WISPA to step up

 Scriv I appreciate all of you more than you could know. We do not have
FEMA or the Red Cross anywhere in our area. If we did I would not be
doing what I am doing. It has been left up to "whoever will" to stand in

for these folks. If Part15 will send somebody to this area with what is
needed I say lets send it to them, but if they arent coming HERE in my
local service area where I see all these needs - - I say ship it to me
and I will put out there for their use. What I see needs to be tended to

TODAY - - not held up in some bank account until you reach a dollar
amount goal. To the moment we have received $1000.00 in funds and I want

to thank all of you for that - - - - GEORGE that $300.00 has already
made it - - GOD BLESS

   I know of a family sitting in a shelter right now that does not have
the money to buy the wifes diabetes medicine - - - - well, now she
does!!! She will have it before 10:00am this morning and they will know
that WISPA.org has stepped up.

http://65.82.69.13/photo/explorer.php?folder=Evacuees/      (Weds pics)

http://65.82.69.13/photo/explorer.php?folder=evacuees2/    (Thursday
w/voip setups)