Johnny,

You are mistaken - - it is not 1 man and its not one shelter. It is 3 Parishes full of evacuees and 11 shelters. (estimated 1100 evacuees)

--
Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.

JohnnyO wrote:

Oh lord - here we go - nothing like a good pissin match in the middle of
the morning on Friday eh ?

I definitely applaud Mac for providing the Internet and VOIP to the
shelters his church has setup for the Refugees. We have 4 or 5 shelters
in the area that we are providing "internet" to - no go on VOIP - we are
not prepared to do it unfortunately.

WISPA does need to stepup and support Part-15.org's efforts as well. To
not minimize what Mac or myself or other WISPs down here have done on a
SMALL scale, this project Bullit is heading will need help. It's time
for you leaders to bury the hatchet and overlook past history for awhile
on this one.
Scriv helping 1 shelter or supporting the efforts of a major Wireless
rollout across 3 states on the coast - well - let's just say -
nevermind. Any help that is provided is worth while - I just can't
believe that WISPA is so weak that it is ONLY ABLE TO HELP 1 INDIVIDUAL
! Get real man !
JohnnyO