My efforts have been hampered by a busy schedule and a request to our WISPA
attorney to find out exactly what we can legally do when it comes to
funneling money directly to individual WISPs in need.  I can tell you that
it is very frustrating to deal with when there are so many people in need.
I will try to get something on the website today.  Cooperating with Part-15
efforts is fine with me.  You will get no chest puffing from this guy
either.  I have already committed that I will start the WISPA relief fund to
help Joe Laura (member of WISPA) who's business and home has been
devastated.  I will be sending a paypal donation of $1000 to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] today to start that fund.

Anyone wishing to donate money to this effort, please make a note on the
paypal donation form for WISPA Hurricane Relief Fund.  Other donations for
refugee support should be made through your churches, the Red Cross or
directly to Mac Dearman for his local efforts in northern LA.  His paypal
email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I look at these efforts as multi-leveled.  There is no one avenue that is
better than another.  The fact is that all avenues lead to the same goal and
that is to help these poor people in need with everything from money to
infrastructure.  Arguing about who is better or who is in the lead is
childish in my mind.

I will send Bullit an email today to see if we can cooperate together in
this effort.

Thank you,

Rick Harnish
President