I've experimented with almost everything. The software can be worked around and it causes problems on the PC.
I'm currently running a Belkin wireless router that I purchased from Walmart that came with 6 months free of porn filtering that works through the router. It works well. The service is $39.95/yr plus $10 if you want reporting. I've got a Netopia waiting for me to hook up that does the same thing but they allow you to become a reseller plus the service runs $39.95 year with reporting. I'll post results after I test.

-RickG

On 9/11/05, Brian Rohrbacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just got this message from a sub.

>"Do you also have any software that I can install the prevents my children (and me for that matter) from accessing questionable content?"

Who recommends what and where can I get it?

Brian

RickG