if you can get unlimited bandwidth that would be fine. you will also have to use a windows box unless they have linux drivers ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Satellite Anyone?

Al,
I plan to use a proxy, anyway, to offer filtering. It would be a LAN setup without using "live" ip addresses. The bandwidth FAP is a concern...

Jason

Al Grantier wrote:

jason in my experience with direct way they usually limit you bandwidth plus its very hard to get the sat to work without using a proxy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>