To: "WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Rita

Are there any WISPA people left who can jump and run? I got the impression that those who could already did and are now already out there... A lot of
folks have given a lot already, I suspect more than a few are tapped out.

North East Oregon Fastnet, LLC 509-593-4061
Fast Internet, NO WIRES!
-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>