If we need to go as far away as Houston to get a backhaul we can get one from EV1 Servers (http://ev1.net). Koree Smith, my previous Sysadmin, is working there in Houston and he says we should be able to get as much bandwidth as we need there. It is a massive data center with multiple fiber backbones into the location. They also have redundant power systems in place. They will not go down. It is a long distance from there to the proposed affected areas but it is at least an option we have if needed. This does not answer Marlon's question but it does give us an option for getting things back online.
Scriv

Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181 wrote:

Hi All,

The FCC has asked me for a list of wisps in and around the projected path of Rita. I know of no extensive list for this.

If you are in that area can you please forward me your contact info (name, address, phone etc.)?

If you KNOW someone in the area, I need as much info as you can give me. Especially contact data and towns covered.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at3+shtml/211604.shtml?3day

thanks,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)