Hello list,

I am again in the position to ask direction for acquiring more gear to be installed in the Gulf towns on the Mississippi coast. I need Aps, CPE, Jumpers, enclosures, mounts, tape, mastic, tripods for roofs.....etc. Do any of you know of a manufacturer that is willing to donate these goods? If you have a supplier hit them up and give me their name..etc

It seems like I would have some funding by now, but I guess its the waiting game thing going on. Sooner or later FEMA is going to have to come across with the doe!

Thanks

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.
www.inetsouth.com