From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mac Dearman
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 1:16 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] 2.4Ghz gear needed

Hello list,

   I am again in the position to ask direction for acquiring more gear
to be installed in the Gulf towns on the Mississippi coast. I need Aps,
CPE, Jumpers, enclosures, mounts, tape, mastic, tripods for
roofs.....etc.   Do any of you know of a manufacturer that is willing to
donate these goods? If you have a supplier hit them up and give me their
name..etc

   It seems like I would have some funding by now, but I guess its the
waiting game thing going on. Sooner or later FEMA is going to have to
come across with the doe!

Thanks

Mac Dearman
Maximum Access, LLC.