Paul Hendry wrote:

If your asymmetric performance with the RB532's is between 12 and 18mbps I
wouldn't say your seeing similar performance as I am seeing 40mbps and
27.7mbps when transmitting and receiving at the same time using random
(uncompressible) tcp based data.

I just meant similar as in "asymmetrical," actually, not similar as in similar throughput. I was just using RB532s, and I'm pretty sure the tests are CPU-bound at this point. (Specifically, it apparently takes a lot of CPU to generate all those random packets...) I'm hoping to scrounge up another computer from somewhere, so I can run something like qcheck or nuttcp on either end of the link.

David Smith
MVN.net