C. Moses wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to get a CLEC license?

Please advise

Chuck Moses
High Desert Wireless Broadband Communication
16922 Airport Blvd # 3
Mojave CA 93501
661 824 3431  office
818 406 6818  cell

My wife just called up the Oregon PUC and they walked her through the part that deals with the state. It was pretty much a paper filing shuffle.

They were very helpfull.

The part where you then deal with the telcos is a diferent story though.
That you need experienced help.


WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org


Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to