Butch Evans wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Pete Davis. NoDial.net wrote:

What the heck is this?? Is anyone else out there "partnering" with
these spammers? I replied and told them that we don't do business

I did not get an email like that (or the Barracuda caught it).
Please post a name so that I can be sure to not do business with
them anyway.  Thanks.

Here is the total email, including the headers: