Frank,
I have a problem with the second item listed on the challenge myself. It states:

2) Consumers are entitled to run applications and services of their choice, subject to the needs of law enforcement <http://www.cybertelecom.org/security/Calea.htm>;

I do not allow my broadband subscribers to use their connection for applications or services which act as a server or daemon for delivering content to others. Broadband networks are not designed to be content delivery networks from the customer end generally. In the case of wireless broadband access, customers can cause network problems if they allow thousands of open ports to a popular file download. I have seen this many times and I have provisions in my AUP which allow me to turn customers off who cause network problems from trying to use broadband as a content delivery mechanism. I welcome other thoughts but I believe we need to have the ability to stop abuses of a network which can cause us problems. With that said I agree that there needs to be some commitment from operators to allow access to their networks for free and open competition. I just do not agree that there can be no limits to what we can or cannot allow on the network. Especially when some things can harm network functionality.
John Scrivner

Frank Muto wrote:

In light of SBC CEO Edward Whitacre’s comments about charging websites a fee
for providing services to SBC broadband customers, NYCwireless is launching
the NYCwireless Network Neutrality Broadband Challenge.

NYCwireless is challenging every company that provides broadband services in
NYC to make a public statement supporting the 4 Network Neutrality
principles outlined below. We will keep a scorecard on the NYCwireless
website showing which companies have shown a commitment to free trade and
open access by embracing these principles.

Broadband Challenge
http://www.nycwireless.net/tiki-index.php?page=BroadbandChallenge

Broadband Challenge Scorecard
http://www.nycwireless.net/tiki-index.php?page=BroadbandChallengeScoreCard

Every provider should include a web page with their public statement on
their own websites. We suggest that the URL to find a provider’s stance on
Network Neutrality be made available to the Internet community via the URL
http://YourISPWebsite/neutral.html.

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us