To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 10:30 AM
Subject: [WISPA] NYCwireless Network Neutrality Broadband Challenge

In light of SBC CEO Edward Whitacre’s comments about charging websites a fee for providing services to SBC broadband customers, NYCwireless is launching
the NYCwireless Network Neutrality Broadband Challenge.

NYCwireless is challenging every company that provides broadband services in
NYC to make a public statement supporting the 4 Network Neutrality
principles outlined below. We will keep a scorecard on the NYCwireless
website showing which companies have shown a commitment to free trade and
open access by embracing these principles.

Broadband Challenge
http://www.nycwireless.net/tiki-index.php?page=BroadbandChallenge

Broadband Challenge Scorecard
http://www.nycwireless.net/tiki-index.php?page=BroadbandChallengeScoreCard

Every provider should include a web page with their public statement on
their own websites. We suggest that the URL to find a provider’s stance on
Network Neutrality be made available to the Internet community via the URL
http://YourISPWebsite/neutral.html.

Frank Muto
Co-founder -  Washington Bureau for ISP Advocacy - WBIA
Telecom Summit Ad Hoc Committee
http://gigabytemarch.blog.com/     www.wbia.us

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.