On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Ray & Jean wrote:

>electricity.. So a candle, shooting a rabbit, ugh!.. but they are 2
>deer about 25 feet from my kitchen window.  Guess I could shoot one
>of them.

:-)

>I maybe missing everyone's point.. but people will pay for what
>they get..  As long as you give them what they want.. without too
>much Hassel..

I can't speak for anyone else, but MY point is this:

Internet access is becoming more and more necessary.  People are
more and more "expecting" things on the internet to be free (think
of peer to peer apps and how people talk about stealing music and
movies).  They, also, because of the RBOCs, are beginning to think
that anyone who charges a REASONABLE fee for internet service is
"gouging".  This mentality is one that is not likely to be stopped.
I am simply doing what I can to impress on others in the same line
of work I am in, to think about what is happening and not to simply
accept this as fate (or whatever you want to call it).  I know that
if I were falling from a great height without a parachute, I would
at least flap my arms.  May not help, but it is all I can do.

My point in 2 words:  KEEP FLAPPING.

--
Butch Evans
BPS Networks  http://www.bpsnetworks.com/